• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

London CGC Office
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have a few questions about the new London office

Has anyone used the dropoff service in London yet? What was it like?

Has anyone go the fillable PDF to work? I can't seem to get it to tally up the fees. I'm in touch with someone from there and they say it should just work but not for me.

With the office now in London my comic dealer I used does no longer accept blue label subs.

The London Office is a drop off. So with my former dealer no longer accepting and London a drop of place, I can't have my books graded at the time. (Located in Belgium)

And no, I am not sending them to the US office with a postage return of $60...

Than being said. If anybody knows a UK dealer who could accept my books.

I've asked the London Office, how do I mail in? They said they can't, it is drop off (by appointment only) I said it'll cost me a fortune to travel in to drop off plus hours and hours of my time. They said I could still mail to the USA... well, I can't. The non-online submission (ie using PDF) seems to be no longer available and the mail in option for online submission is greyed out. I've just spent £XXX for a year's membership and I've no way of using the service. Am I the only person in this position?