Zero Hour Target Logo Books?

9 posts in this topic

18,172 posts

I only seem to be able to find a couple on ebay (and none on mile high or MCS) and not the ones I am looking for. Any idea what these logo variants for Batman Shadow of the Bat 0 and Steel 0 might be worth?

18,172 posts

This is what I am talking about:

DETECTIVE COMICS # 0 (OCT. 94) RARE ZERO HOUR TARGET LOGO UPC VARIANT VF/NM NM-

18,092 posts

They are addressed at least partially in the DC Universe UPC thread. 

I think on the high end you might be able to get $5-$10 per if you get lucky and the copies are really nice.

18,172 posts

Ok, thanks, I just found it odd that the two I had have no copies for sale or sold recently on ebay or listed at mile high or MYCS. I couldn't imagine they would be all that rare, but if one can't find them...

4,152 posts

It's not that MCS doesn't have them, it's that MCS doesn't always differentiate between the normal version and the Zero Hour logo version. For example, they have separate entires for Superman Man of Steel #0, as well as the individual issues of Zero Hour, but not Steel #0 or Batman SotB #0.

18,172 posts
4 hours ago, bffnut said:

It's not that MCS doesn't have them, it's that MCS doesn't always differentiate between the normal version and the Zero Hour logo version. For example, they have separate entires for Superman Man of Steel #0, as well as the individual issues of Zero Hour, but not Steel #0 or Batman SotB #0.

Ok, odd in that I don't see any on ebay

4,346 posts
8 hours ago, the blob said:

Ok, odd in that I don't see any on ebay

There are two on ebay right now. One for $15 which seems reasonable-ish, and one for $85, which obviously belongs to a crazy person.

18,172 posts

Weird, I ran multiple searches and did not see one. This time I did a search for every issue of "0" and see two, both in lots, and am not seeing what you are referring to. Do searches from different people show different stuff? Oh well, I guess I won't be retiring, although it seems fairly uncommon, at least vs. the very common regular direct version.

18,092 posts
On 10/12/2018 at 7:33 AM, the blob said:

Weird, I ran multiple searches and did not see one. This time I did a search for every issue of "0" and see two, both in lots, and am not seeing what you are referring to. Do searches from different people show different stuff? Oh well, I guess I won't be retiring, although it seems fairly uncommon, at least vs. the very common regular direct version.

It’s relatively uncommon vs the regular copies.

just hold on for the zero hour movie and you’re golden