3 planet comics f.s., 2 are from the toledo pedigree--SOLD
0

29 posts in this topic

14,582 posts
2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

finally, a brightly colored berk-book.  $750.  SOLD!

planet58.jpg

JB has such great taste.Congrats to both seller and buyer :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,116 posts
1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

i wish people thought the prices were great on my d.c. thread!   i hope none of y'all have your retirements sunk into d.c. silver.

:tonofbricks:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,134 posts
1 hour ago, Bat34 said:

Great thread! I love the Toledo Planets...getting a lot more interest lately!

I own the #22 Toledo.

Nice sell through on the books. Grats to the seller and the buyers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28,209 posts
20 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

I own the #22 Toledo.

Nice sell through on the books. Grats to the seller and the buyers.

that'un was once mine--bought it off the 'bay in '06.  deslabbed but with a 5.0 "toledo" label in back.  i may have sold it to our own flex mentallo, but memory fades...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,134 posts
2 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

that'un was once mine--bought it off the 'bay in '06.  deslabbed but with a 5.0 "toledo" label in back.  i may have sold it to our own flex mentallo, but memory fades...

 

you sold it to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28,209 posts

so much for that memory!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15,437 posts
On 10/10/2018 at 3:51 PM, Straw-Man said:

i wish people thought the prices were great on my d.c. thread!   i hope none of y'all have your retirements sunk into d.c. silver.

My retirement portfolio includes multiple copies of Scooter and Angel and the Ape.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,394 posts
9 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

My retirement portfolio includes multiple copies of Scooter and Angel and the Ape.

You might want to supplement that with some Binky. hm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37,925 posts
5 hours ago, entalmighty1 said:
15 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

My retirement portfolio includes multiple copies of Scooter and Angel and the Ape.

You might want to supplement that with some Binky. hm 

I know they are all in my portfolio..., :whee:

I wish I could find a copy of Leave it to Binky 60  :cloud9: 

Edited by lizards2
house elves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0