• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Big Comic Collection To Be Liquidated

7 posts in this topic

It's times like these that I wish I had a good place to sell mystery boxes.  This is one HUGE collection.  Lots of Copper and Modern.  It took hours to look through it all.  Some pretty great finds.  Lots of Amazing Spider-Man (probably around 400 issues).  I just listed a full run of New Mutants on eBay from this collection.  I think tomorrow I'll go through and cherry pick out the remaining keys and then maybe push the rest to convention stock?  There's a few whole runs that might do okay at auction on their own. Full runs of Darkhawk and Sleepwalker.  Full runs of Avengers West Coast and Web of Spider-Man.  

Well I don't pop by the boards often anymore.  I think the old format worked better for my phone maybe?  But I'll see if I can start swinging by a little more frequent and see how you kids are doing.

CG Storage.jpg

On 10/11/2018 at 7:26 AM, Keys_Collector said:

Mystery boxes are all the waste...I mean all the rage on Instagram now so there would be the perfect place to run them.  Seems to be a big thing on Facebook now too but i'm not on there so can't speak to experience on that one.  

I just threw up a post on IG.  I’ll see what happens and keep you posted lol