• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please Help - Any idea whose sketch/signature this is?
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I was referred to this forum by a friend who told me that I'd be able to find quite literally everything comics related. I was hoping to get some help in identifying who sketched/signed this piece (unless it's a complete/unknown amateur) and what/who it is of? I initially thought it was Todd McFarlane but the signature does not match up. Would really appreciate any input. Thank you!

0.jpg

This pic has shown up on the boards before it seems to be floating around.  The consensus was fan sketch.

Just guessing- Ben Fernandez? The sig looks like B Fernandez, the character is Grifter from WildCATs, which is a title Ben Fernandez worked on.

There's a sig of Ben Fernandez here. https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/512726666/wetworks-2-variant-cover-signed It looks similar. 

Edited by eee91

23 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I wouldn't pay for that piece of sh@t. I would rather have a kav special.

I would never do such a cheap job on a drawing even if it was for a little kid. 

1 minute ago, oakman29 said:

I could draw with my foot better than that.

My 5 year old draws better.

If I sent Oakman a drawing like that I would hope he would sever our friendship immediately.  There are hundreds of other posters on this board to choose from.

6 minutes ago, topofthetotem said:

So what does it cost to get a sketch like that done and how long does the artist spend on them? 

$50/5 sec