• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CovrPrice
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I have done a search within the boards and could not seem to find any information on https://covrprice.com/

Is anyone a member or can comment? It is certainly new and, in general, seems useful but it almost seems as though it is still in testing and they decided to make it available early (as they are still missing some functionality).

* not complete

* difficult to determine how they want you to spell/structure the titles/names your looking for....

*too many books on the "key" list are missing info.

*do not even bother with the pricing LOLOLOL.    

*I also saw some concerning advertising by comic companies on there site, this shows they may not be UNBIASED.

First post! What are some other options out there, I have been using comicbookrealm.com but would love to learn the functionality of other sites. I like the eBay API functionality and covrprice had a nice interface and seemed pretty slick. I also did not like the monthly fee. 

What do you guys use to catalog your collections and what are your favorite features? 

On 8/21/2019 at 4:55 PM, Imcubillo said:

First post! What are some other options out there, I have been using comicbookrealm.com but would love to learn the functionality of other sites. I like the eBay API functionality and covrprice had a nice interface and seemed pretty slick. I also did not like the monthly fee. 

What do you guys use to catalog your collections and what are your favorite features? 

i hear people use the clz app

i just use excel