• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk #181 CGC 9.0 OWW and Werewolf By Night #32 CGC 9.2 OWW added - Batman #257 CGC 9.6 - Detective #441 CGC 9.6 are still available
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Payment: Paypal, bank wire, check or MO.

Edited by VintageComics

*THIS BOOK HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM IT'S CGC HOLDER - COMES WITH CGC GRADING LABEL*

Batman #257 CGC 9.6 White pages

Asking $300 - shipping included

1025799406_Batman257CGC9_6White1991587004.thumb.jpg.aab616d108d6edb9657a81f22c2d551a.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

*THIS BOOK HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM IT'S CGC HOLDER - COMES WITH CGC GRADING LABEL*

Detective Comics #441 CGC 9.6 OWW

Asking $300 - shipping included

1064278007_DetectiveComics441CGC9_6OWW1991587008.thumb.jpg.f6ad1b9682599271eed3a5af03c2b3d5.jpg

36 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

I think you meant "now" instead of "not" for the X-men #266?

Correct and corrected. Thank you.

1 hour ago, www.alexgross.com said:

are we gonna get a photo of this 181 9.4??

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the book sold via PM on condition of a pic already.  $9k on that book right now seems like a great deal.  Hope it sells soon so I can stop running cost/benefit and risk analyses in my head when comparing to traditional investments.  :P

56 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:
2 hours ago, www.alexgross.com said:

are we gonna get a photo of this 181 9.4??

Part of me wouldn't be surprised if the book sold via PM on condition of a pic already.  $9k on that book right now seems like a great deal.  Hope it sells soon so I can stop running cost/benefit and risk analyses in my head when comparing to traditional investments.  :P

Sorry gang. The book was graded last week by CGC and I am on the road and waiting on scans from CGC. The scans should have been here by now but CGC seems to be running late with mailing out images.

And someone actually just purchased the book sight unseen.

:foryou:

These two books are still available. Take 10% off asking prices.

Batman #257 CGC 9.6 White pages (deslabbed with label)- Asking $300 - shipping included

Detective Comics #441 CGC 9.6 OWW (deslabbed with label) - Asking $300 - shipping included

2 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Sorry gang. The book was graded last week by CGC and I am on the road and waiting on scans from CGC. The scans should have been here by now but CGC seems to be running late with mailing out images.

And someone actually just purchased the book sight unseen.

:foryou:

Congrats on the sale and thanks to the buyer, I can sleep easy now instead of thinking "should I buy it?  should I buy it?"  Heckuva deal.