• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 300

4 posts in this topic

I got this the day before Venom came out. Had many Venom comics in the 90's as a teenager and while in the military, but had to sell for rent money once I got out. Went to SDCC 95-97, and was a good time. I've been looking for this one for a long time. Had many feelers out and finally snagged one. I think it needs pressed to help out some minor creases that don't change the color. Looks fairly clean to me, but I'd like some unbiased opinions. What do you guys think?

IMG_2271.JPG

IMG_2272.JPG

IMG_2273.JPG

IMG_2274.JPG

IMG_2275.JPG

IMG_2277.JPG

IMG_2278.JPG

IMG_2279.JPG

IMG_2280.JPG

IMG_2281.JPG

IMG_2282.JPG

IMG_2283.JPG

IMG_2284.JPG

IMG_2285.JPG

IMG_2287.JPG

I could see 7.0 maybe even 7.5 but 2 issues have me hanging. Not sure how large that color breaking corner crease is. Also one area on the back. There is a dimple to the left of "Beat Bond" that looks deep like it could have caused a hole.??? Also finger prints next to that area which probably wouldn't affect the grade much at this level.