• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Startling Comics 47, Hit Comics 12, Mystery Tales 8 (three classic 1930s pulps added)
2 2

28 posts in this topic

On 10/13/2018 at 8:52 AM, adamstrange said:

They are the kind of guys that would hum along to Nickleback when it plays in the elevator.

As much as I hate their music the lead singer came to my buddies birthday party and sang some cover songs...couldn’t have been a nicer guy.

28 minutes ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

As much as I hate their music the lead singer came to my buddies birthday party and sang some cover songs...couldn’t have been a nicer guy.

Sounds like a great act of kindness and mercy that he did cover songs instead of his own...

Going to add three pulps to the thread. I don't often sell pulps, but needs must.

These three all have classic GGA covers by Norman Saunders from the late 1930s. All have no tape or restoration with decent page quality for pulps. Nice spines too.

First up, Complete Detective Volume 1 #1, May 1938. VG to VG-. $575.

Complete Detective V1 #1 August 1938.jpg

Edited by goldust40