• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Journey Into Mystery #84 plus a Mix of 10 and 12 cent cheap stuff.

25 posts in this topic

Posting the JIM #84 first, but will add some 10 and 12 cent stuff here soon. I haven't bought/sold anything on the boards so I have no Kudos thread here.  I do sell on the popular internet site that rhymes with LeeRay if you want to check feedback. Thanks for looking PM any offers or questions.  

RULES: The first :takeit: reply wins.

PAYMENT: PayPal. 

SHIPPING: The JIM #84 Ships FREE via Insured USPS Priority Shipping (box). All other comics ship USPS First Class in a box for $3.50.  Everything ships within 3 business days of payment.  

RETURNS: No Returns. Insurance covers USPS mishaps.

Journey Into Mystery #84 (G/VG 3.0-4.0):    $325 Shipped

20181013_161757.png.f700175f202679b754258bb35ca821df.png

20181013_161824.png.7bfe106b93b002ad9da14ef192c34000.png

Edited by KobaltDog

Just now, gunsmokin said:

Seller is trying to back out of the sale. What say you fellow boardies?

Obviously I listed It as a #23 and I listed a #23 price. I'm not a comic dealer Im just getting into this. I made a mistake on a post but I can't sell it for $10 bucks. I appologize to you and the fellow boardies. 

3 minutes ago, KobaltDog said:

Obviously I listed It as a #23 and I listed a #23 price. I'm not a comic dealer Im just getting into this. I made a mistake on a post but I can't sell it for $10 bucks. I appologize to you and the fellow boardies. 

You accepted and said “thank you”.