• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-MEN #1 John Byrne recreation cover art Drawn by -Marvel Comics artist Carlos Franco! auction ends tonight after 6 pm eastern time!

8 posts in this topic

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264004168287

ebay link above

Giant Size X-MEN #1 Gil Kane/John Byrne recreation cover art- Drawn by Marvel Comics artist Carlos Franco! after gil kane-dave cockrum and john byrne!

Marvel Comics artist Carlos Franco ( worked for the both marvel and D.C. comics) original cover art recreation - drawn as a tribute to John Byrne and his style!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/263999321274 ( also x-men double spread pages auction by carlos franco) 
Large art -twice up art approximately 18x12 inches fully pencils.. first laid out in non photo/ repro blue pencil than finished in traditional graphite pencil!
(everything including the logo was drawn by hand , please understand that there will be slight blue pencil markings on the page )

Scan 19.jpeg

Edited by SurferGOD!

When you re-list it you might consider leading with the artist who drew the piece and then follow with who he was inspired by in creating it. Doesn't take much, in OA collecting, for people to get turned off to a listing. 

5 hours ago, comix4fun said:

When you re-list it you might consider leading with the artist who drew the piece and then follow with who he was inspired by in creating it. Doesn't take much, in OA collecting, for people to get turned off to a listing. 

I sincerely appreciate the advice for when i re-list . I know it comes from a good place. So thank you!