• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Out and Closed
2 2

116 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 2, VF 8.0, Nice gloss and color and one of the toughest Warrens in high grade.  $45  Sold to JustJimN

Hide contents

Creepy 2.jpg

Wow that's a great price! Awesome books Douglas

3 minutes ago, SAKI said:

Wow that's a great price! Awesome books Douglas

Thanks, Otto!  I'm just glad that these are going to boardies that appreciate how cool these books are.  I've been reading the interiors on a bunch and they have really amazing artwork.  I personally think that Steve Ditko's best work is in these mags.

Edited by Randall Dowling

Eerie 18, VFNM 9.0, This is probably one of the toughest Eeries in the first 20 to find in high grade.  I've searched and searched and this is about as good as it gets.  Nice colors and structure.  $65  Sold to N e r V

Spoiler

Eerie 18.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

Just now, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 18, VFNM 9.0, This is probably one of the toughest Eeries in the first 20 to find in high grade.  I've searched and searched and this is about as good as it gets.  Nice colors and structure.  $65

Eerie 18.jpg

Take