• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DISCOUNTED 10% + FREE SHIPPING! Avenging Spiderman 9.6 1st Carol Danvers Cap Marvel, Transformers #1 9.6, Early Carnage 9.8/9.6

11 posts in this topic

NOW 10% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS HERE PLUS FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING THROWN IN AT NO COST TO USA CUSTOMERS! :news: :baiting:

Literally right out of the box from CGC and everything priced below the 90 day GPA on books that are shooting way up in GPA right now!  Paypal, money orders, checks etc all great.   Flat $12 shipping for USA Priority with signature confirmation.  ON THESE REMAINING BOOKS FREE USA SHIPPING NOW OFFERED TO GET THESE SOLD FAST (up to a 20%+ discount depending on the comic you buy!)  Canada/UK shipping is about $10 more +/-.  1st :takeit:wins the prize.  No returns on CGC books.  None of these books were pressed!  

Solar Man of the Atom #10 CGC 9.8 Black Embossed Cover, Extremely Rare in 9.8! $875 (of the last 10 sales, half have ranged from $1,000 to over $1,500!) SOLD

Avenging Spiderman #9 CGC 9.6 1st Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel!  $325  NOW 10% OFF! Big budget movie and the trailer is already being shown at the theater for new movie pre-screen teasers!  That is $50 cheaper than the very next best priced 9.6 copy on ebay and mine is FREE SHIPPING to save you another $15 on top of that!  Most 9.6's are listed in the mid $400's to $500's on ebay!

Amazing Spiderman #362 CGC 9.6 2nd Carnage $50, #363 CGC 9.8 3rd Carnage $75 NOW 10% OFF (sorry the picture sucks, I was getting tired and lazy, but at 9.6 you know they are practically perfect!) :)  

I won't spoil the movie, but Carnage is at the end teaser for the following Venom Sequel making these books extremely hot right now!

Transformers #1 CGC 9.6 1st Transformers $165 10% off Now $145  Bumblebee movie make this franchise keep trucking and it all started here!  Most recent GPA sale $180 and rising fast!

If you need extra scans just let me know.   

***Sold  Venom Lethal Protector  CGC 9.8 RARE GOLD Variant! $595  GPA 90 day $606 and trending way up.   (1st Venom Solo Series!)  AWESOME MOVIE, BREAKING RECORDS, MORE SEQUELS TO COME!

***Sold  Venom Lethal Protector CGC 9.8 Red Cover (I have 2 available at this price)  $95  (most recent GPA sale $96, but in reality it was a sale for $109 at mycomicshop auction last week that I followed!)

SOLD*** New Mutants #98 CGC 9.4 1st Deadpool, amazing sharp copy, I expected better, CGC said tiny crease back cover on their grading notes, so probably a great press candidate for 9.8! $335

***Sold  New Mutants #87 CGC 9.6 1st Cable $235

SOLD*** Amazing Spiderman #300 CGC 7.5 1st Venom $275

***Sold  Amazing Spiderman #361 CGC 9.6 1st Carnage $175

I have sold multiple blockbuster KEY/MAJOR Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

asm 361-363 n transformers 1.jpg

asm 9 cgc.jpg

Edited by TC33

I was just asked about graders notes, as these just came back from CGC, graders notes are available on all!  The New Mutants 98 sounded especially good for a 9.8 pressing candidate at a very sharp 9.4 and only a "tiny crease back cover" that should be easily pressable!

8 hours ago, TC33 said:

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.4 1st Deadpool, amazing sharp copy, I expected better, CGC said tiny crease back cover on their grading notes, so probably a great press candidate for 9.8! $335

Amazing Spiderman #300 CGC 7.5 1st Venom $275

:takeit: per PM.

5 Very Hot and Well Priced Investment Grade Keys still available!  1st Carol Danvers Captain Marvel will be shooting through the roof if the movie does half as well as expected!  FREE SHIPPING ON ALL REMAINING BOOKS!

I know these will go for more a a specific auction house, but that takes time and i'd rather find a nice home here for these.   Offered is literally the cheapest CGC 9.6 1st appearance of Carol Danvers as Captain Marvel you will find anywhere and it is only going up up and away from here as the movie gets closer! :baiting:  5% off ALL REMAINING BOOKS PLUS FREE USPS PRIORITY SHIPPING!

Edited by TC33