• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Creepy 1 CGC 9.4 Frazetta signed
2 2

97 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

So.... where's the pic of the Creepy #1 ?

I've lost interest.  I don't think he intends to share.

No offense, Icefires- just figure that if you wanted to share a picture, you would have by now.  No judgement for not posting the book.  (thumbsu

3 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

I've lost interest.  I don't think he intends to share.

No offense, Icefires- just figure that if you wanted to share a picture, you would have by now.  No judgement for not posting the book.  (thumbsu

I will share. I just haven't scanned it yet. Once I do, I will post it so you all can tell me what a terrible signature it is. I can't wait....

22 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

That's not how we roll here.  For many reasons.  I think anyone that knows anything about Frazetta, knows that by the time they were doing sig series, he was recovering from a couple of strokes and relearning how to draw and sign his name all over again.  To make fun of his signature is to make fun of that which is not cool.

Share when you have a chance.  2c

Well you're probably right. It's not the wild wild west it once was when I first joined the boards. 

Edited by icefires

On 10/21/2019 at 12:38 PM, Randall Dowling said:

That's not how we roll here.  For many reasons.  I think anyone that knows anything about Frazetta, knows that by the time they were doing sig series, he was recovering from a couple of strokes and relearning how to draw and sign his name all over again.  To make fun of his signature is to make fun of that which is not cool.

Share when you have a chance.  2c

It is my understanding that each and every SS signature was actually done with his off hand (which I believe is his left).