• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

****CLOSED**** Thanks!

32 posts in this topic

Hello! Since I am new to selling, please let me know if I am omitting any necessary information. I checked out some other sales threads and just wanna make sure to do this right. I am in the midst of moving, would like to move a few books and was told that this was a good alternative to eBay. I have about 30-40 issues for sale right now and would like to humbly submit them for your consideration. Send me a private message if you have any questions.

I accept PayPal as payment to protect both parties, I ship using Gemini mailers or boxes (depending on the item) and do accept returns if your book is not as described.

S&H is $4.00 for 1 book and $0.50 per additional. Some books will have S&H included in the price and it will be noted.

Giant Size X-Men #1 VG CR/OW ****SOLD****

Despite the grade relevant flaws, this is a nice copy. There are no tears or pieces missing and the staples are fully intact. The color on the cover is not faded like a lot of copies and while the pages are CR/OW, they are not brittle. I have seen lower quality copies hit 4.0, but I just wanna be safe on this one. In my opinion, this copy would greatly benefit from a press and cleaning.

gsxm1a.jpg

gsxm1b.jpg

gsxm1c.jpg

gsxm1d.jpg

gsxm1e.jpg

Edited by OneSiDead

Original Sin #1 1:50 Dell'Otto Variant NM $10

Obliv18n #1 B&W Sketch Exclusive (rare) NM+ $28 (2 available)

Riptide #1 & 2 (1st prints) NM/NM+ ****SOLD****

Riptide #1 (1st print) NM/NM+ $9

015.png

016.png

017.png

018.png

019.png

Edited by OneSiDead