• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Closed) Priced to Sell! Key & Offbeat/Niche Books 1st Appearances More Added Daily
4 4

42 posts in this topic

Hi, I'll be posting a number of books at great prices as I'm looking to move these. I primarily will be posting minor keys & books you'd find in the "Can't find in the wild" nature (low print, price variant, desired later prints, recalled, etc...) PM me any book requests but I'm not dropping prices as they're already going to be low! No HOS/Probies, Paypal is preferred, USPS (Continental USA) first class mail included in price. Expedited shipping available with reasonable additional charge. :takeit: trumps pm's. If not satisfied with the book(s) please let me know, money back guarantee. Invoices will be sent to your paypal email address, you can pay immediately or wait till the thread ends. Just let me know if you want the book shipped asap-up to you.

PM if interested. Also interested in trading for 30/35 cent price variants, low grade keys, vintage toys.

Books coming up.include..

jthm, walking dead, invincible, scalped, harley quinn, uncommon valiants, secret wars 8, nyx3, splatt moon knight, hulk 449, toy biz marvel legend reprints, the boys, bane, carnage, venom, deadpool, test markets, mini's, price variants, and the kitchen sink (press).

First up: Justice League of America #3 Test Market Cover NM-/NM $37 SOLD

jl3.thumb.jpg.ab5291b38102e237372622610a2f1ccd.jpgjl3b.thumb.jpg.bab25c4cd070f0c8b76a7ebfa3108508.jpg

Edited by KolmarAvenue
Title Update

1 hour ago, KolmarAvenue said:

Hi, I'll be posting a number of books at great prices as I'm looking to move these. I primarily will be posting minor keys & books you'd find in the "Can't find in the wild" nature (low print, price variant, desired later prints, recalled, etc...) PM me any book requests but I'm not dropping prices as they're already going to be low! No HOS/Probies, Paypal is preferred, USPS (Continental USA) first class mail included in price. Expedited shipping available with reasonable additional charge. :takeit: trumps pm's. 

Books coming up.include..

jthm, walking dead, invincible, scalped, harley quinn, uncommon valiants, secret wars 8, nyx3, splatt moon knight, hulk 449, toy biz marvel legend reprints, the boys, bane, carnage, venom, deadpool, test markets, mini's, price variants, and the kitchen sink (press).

First up: Justice League of America #3 Test Market Cover NM-/NM $37

jl3.thumb.jpg.ab5291b38102e237372622610a2f1ccd.jpgjl3b.thumb.jpg.bab25c4cd070f0c8b76a7ebfa3108508.jpg

:takeit: