• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
9 9

206 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Grantley Goddard said:

Sup? Have I missed something. Are we not allowed to bump sales threads now? Serious question.

I hesitate to answer this question, as I do NOT sell comics here (or anywhere) and thus I have no dog in this fight. 

I also do not wish to derail Rick's thread with a long drawn out discussion on this topic (that can be done in the appropriate forum) for those who have an opinion either way.

To answer your question, however, I believe the issue arises, from rule 14....

Threads may be bumped three times total AND only ONE FULL DAY AFTER falling off of the front page. This does not include "sold" notices, or truly useful informational updates. Note: we CAN tell the difference between a real update and a fake bump-update. Tread that line at your own risk. If you're spam bumping, "lawyering" the rules will not save you. ALSO HIDING YOUR POST AFTER BUMPING WILL NOT SAVE YOU. Yep, we can see that stuff.

Edited by Hudson

Some of those Jungle books are so impressive, makes me want to collect...but then what?  I love PCH more. You have to pick your battles when you're financially retarded.

i.e a bum. o.O

Wild Boy 14- 3.0- SB- REMOVED FROM SALE

Really a great Baker cover and this one looks better than the grade in mylar. Great color! I am calling it slightly brittle because there is some interior page splitting at the spine. The book is more 4.5 but I am knocking it down.

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

Edited by Ricksneatstuff