• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Obscure charater OA you have....let's see you top this!
1 1

66 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

Is it me or is the angle of that left arm uppercut in the upper left box more than a little strange. 

You are correct; it is strange. It looks like it was done first and then the rest of Batman's body was drawin on top of it.

6 minutes ago, BCarter27 said:

A "teen-ager" with a magical rotary-dial phone. How quaint!

Is that a rope with icicles? Or solid ice? Great, I'm going to be stuck trying to figure this out all day...

The whole story is in my CAF. It may or may not help clear things up.

https://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=151475

Devcon, Autobot Bounty Hunter by Dan Khanna and Serge LaPointe. Appeared in one episode of the original G1 Transformers cartoon, and a couple of Fan Club comic issues. Image used in Fan Club comic profile page.

Devcon.thumb.JPG.24736b9e64b5bd6f7263b53ddfe15040.JPG

Edited by JBrown
text

6 hours ago, Chaykin Stevens said:

Some lovely Colan / Sinnott artwork there.  Strange line about "more than 15 years ago," though - had Stan forgotten Avengers #4's retcon that Cap had spent 20 years frozen in ice?

Thanks for the kind words about the artwork.  I agree wholeheartedly.  Good catch about the "more than 15 years ago" line.  That makes very little sense.  Anyone who can explain that comment certainly would deserve a No-Prize.