• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Delayed shipment of CGC books

6 posts in this topic

Anyone else having issues receiving their books through UPS from CGC?   Was supposed to receive my books today.  When checking with the tracking # it's still saying shipment is delayed due to severe weather conditions since Oct 10 no further updates since then.  Should I be worried??

1 minute ago, A-DONIS said:

If you live anywhere near the panhandle, or midwest, could be weather related.

I live in California.  Was wondering if anyone else is having problems receiving their books back from CGC via UPS.

See where the books were last checked in with the tracking number.  Any time you get an expected delivery date you must realize that is nothing more than an estimation.  All of the major carriers, USPS, UPS and Fed Ex have a strange routing system.  I live on Long Island and have tracked packages I have sent out travel to New Jersey just to go to New York City.  Your package may have been sent to or near one of the areas impacted by the hurricane as part of the normal way it is routed.  Therefore it may very well be delayed. Give it a few more days and if it does not see any movement then call UPS and ask them to track it to wherever the last place it was checked in.