• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

3 posts in this topic

Paypal, money orders, checks etc all great.  Asking $745 with a flat $12 shipping to USA for priority with signature confirmation, Canada/UK shipping is about $10 more +/-.  1st wins the prize.  No returns on CGC books. 

These Golden Age All Star Comics have really been heating up this past year or two.  As such, with the extreme rarity of many of these Key issues, GPA is hard to gauge when there has not been any sales in grade for a couple years plus.  One of the best comparisons is the most recent sale of $1,150 for a 5.0 copy in 2017.  There was a 4.5 the year prior in 2016 going for about 1/2 of that, but Most early All Star prices have gone way up the past year or two I have noticed.  Lack of any sales the past year or two shows the great scarcity of these very early Golden Age Keys!  One of my favorite covers of the entire series, Hawkman descending to Earth from the heavens like an Angel!  Book has an excellent spine and very tight staples, very nice affordable mid range copy.

I have sold multiple blockbuster KEY/MAJOR Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

CHECK OUT MY MODERN KEYS INCLUDING THE VERY FIRST CAROL DANVERS AS CAPTAIN MARVEL IN CGC 9.6! 

all star 10.jpg

all star 10back.jpg

Edited by TC33

This rare book does not come up for sale very often and I think is priced fairly with perhaps a little wiggle room, any takers? :baiting: