• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Amazing Spider-Man #361 First Carnage! 9.8
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply. No HOS or Pros please.

First  :takeit:gets the book! This trumps previous negotiations unless both parties have come to an agreement, at which time I will close the book.

I accept checks, money orders, or PP. PP should be paid within 48 hours. I will ship the book as soon as the check clears. I always allow a 14 days no questions asked return policy, so long as the book is returned in the same case and condition it was sent in.

Free shipping! I ship USPS priority mail. Shipping is to US only.

I can send more pics upon request.

Please PM me with any questions.

Up for sale is a beautiful Amazing Spider-Man #361 which features the first appearance of Carnage. I am asking $420 with free shipping. Thanks for looking!

Here is my Kudos Thread:

IMG_9625.JPG

IMG_9626.JPG

Edited by Polonsky

6 hours ago, ThorUnleashed said:

It's your comic and you could price it however you like, but I picked this exact same comic 9.6 for $175. Seems a bit high your asking.

On the gpa website the 90 day average for a 9.6 is $178, and for a 9.8 is $427.

This book is priced right at market value, as often there is a large difference in price for many comics going from 9.6 to 9.8. It is my continuing goal to provide comics at a fair market value price, to help others build their collections.

25 minutes ago, ThorUnleashed said:

I am looking at gocollect showing me $375. But yeah nice mint condition if someone wants a 9.8 though.

Welcome to the Boards,  These statements are what PMs (Private Message)  are for if you want to negotiate or discuss his price.  Most Boardies use GPA, which is the standard for slabbed books.