• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fighting Yank 15, Kid Komics 6, All Star 10 and Amazing Spider-Man 129 discounted

8 posts in this topic

Four books this fine evening.

Payment - Paypal preferred, although bank transfer is also good.

Shipping - all items will be sent insured and boxed. Please add $25 for all orders.

Returns - accepted within two weeks of reception but please notify first.

An "I'll take it" on the thread supersedes any PM negotiation.

And now the books...

Kid Komics 6 VG/+ Off-white pages. $425 $375 (less than what I paid). Tear at staple but book still holding firmly. Also a small corrugated area (moisture damage) at the bottom of the cover which may not be visible in the scan.

ON HOLD.

Kid Komics 6 4.0 OW.jpg

Kid Komics 6 4.0 OW back.jpg

Edited by goldust40

Fighting Yank 15 VG- $325. $275 (less than what I paid). Cream to off-white pages. A host of hooded weirdos dressed in prime colors, bondage, and torture. Just another evening out for our patriotic hero.

Neat spine split from top staple to the top of the cover, plus the corner piece off on the back cover are the most stand-out defects. Other wear but presents well with nice colors.

SOLD

Fighting Yank 15 3.5.jpg

Fighting Yank 15 3.5 back.jpg

Edited by goldust40

23 hours ago, goldust40 said:

Four books this fine evening.

Payment - Paypal preferred, although bank transfer is also good.

Shipping - all items will be sent insured and boxed. Please add $25 for all orders.

Returns - accepted within two weeks of reception but please notify first.

An "I'll take it" on the thread supersedes any PM negotiation.

And now the books...

Kid Komics 6 VG/+ Off-white pages. $425 $375 (less than what I paid). Tear at staple but book still holding firmly. Also a small corrugated area (moisture damage) at the bottom of the cover which may not be visible in the scan.

ON HOLD.

Kid Komics 6 4.0 OW.jpg

Kid Komics 6 4.0 OW back.jpg

If this is being held for me?

I shall Taketh Thee!

Thanks Big Gold!

John May