• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

I haven't read Batman 50 yet (so please no spoilers), but I received these all today.  I normally wouldn't post "a new release", but Middleton's covers are simply more breathtaking in person than in an online image.  As soon as I opened the package and saw the covers, I knew instantly that they were well worth the money.  I also have a copy of Batgirl 24 waiting for me to pick up the next time I stop by my LCS.  Can't wait.

IMG_0237.thumb.jpg.c6752786c14276382353e592d5a74863.jpg

IMG_0241.thumb.jpg.fc5c9f0c1c9e6b8f300fab41e3c0fe3e.jpg

Jim Lee knows how to draw Batman and Catwoman.  I remember "the kiss" in Batman: Hush.  To me, that page is iconic and will live on in my memory years from now.  As soon as I saw his Batman 50 cover, I knew that it too would be iconic for me 20-30 years from now.  (I'm not saying it'll be iconic to everyone...but at the very least to me it will be).

IMG_0235.thumb.JPG.bdaf56f37cbd4f28c81587bfa48b065a.JPG

5 hours ago, jcruzcollection said:

Completely lost control this month. Everything was recently purchased minus AF15. 

Was planning to buy a new watch. Budget went to comics instead. No regrets. 

IMG_20180707_213909_1.jpg

Were you planning to buy a watch carved out of solid diamond?!

Great buys!