• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Traded to the LCS for this, he probably got it cheap and didn't sell out, so in time marked it up. I only traded $45 worth of comics and that's retail. Felt a little guilty, but he was cool with it :) and like I said he probably bought it for cheaper. I took someone with me who was willing to buy a statue, so maybe the owner was paying a little for word of mouth? Get them in any way you can lol I was happy!

20180729_171532.jpg

I don't collect DC at all anymore, but I remember seeing the preview the day before it came out and thought I'd pick one up the next day. Didn't realize I wasn't the only one that loved the cover. Everyone was sold out instantly. Congrats!

It's only a VF +/- but I'll take it...:headbang:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

So i bought this ASM 238 as a reader!... $30 no tattoos... guess what!

I read it and....

It has the tattoos doh! :banana:^^lol

3 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Hmmn, not really. It's been undervalued for a long time in my view. It is his second cover appearance after all

Does anyone collect 2nd cover appearances?  I love Venom, but that seems like a stretch. I get the first cover appearance dash, but this one seems like some greeting card holiday junk. 

8 hours ago, Not A Clone said:

Does anyone collect 2nd cover appearances?  I love Venom, but that seems like a stretch. I get the first cover appearance dash, but this one seems like some greeting card holiday junk. 

Well when it comes to Venom there's no such thing as junk. Only exception would be Topher Grace's depiction in Spiderman 3 but other than that I'll value anything Venom (thumbsu