• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,026 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

wow! One of m fav moderns

Thanks! I had debated whether I thought the Sig placement was good, but it doesn't look too bad. The '18 and "Ha." Is readable, color is not too bad, jock is in black though....

I think it's funny Snyder put a period after Ha. It's even on the label that way, talking about dotting I's and crossing t's lol

Edited by ADAMANTIUM
Clarity

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Feel free to laugh along with Snyder/Joker/Jock, "HA", I wish it was Hahaha, it took me a minute to figure out what it was all about!

Anyway new this week. :shy:

20190116_141009.jpg

Great Book!! Congratulations @ADAMANTIUM  - One of the Top (classic) modern covers. 

Btw glad I’m a Marvel Zombie or I’d be totally broke. lol

25 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

Great Book!! Congratulations @ADAMANTIUM  - One of the Top (classic) modern covers. 

Btw glad I’m a Marvel Zombie or I’d be totally broke. lol

Yeah I hear that! If I wasn't a Marvel junkie I'd be on the street shaking an empty coffee cup with some change in it xD 

11 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Yeah I hear that! If I wasn't a Marvel junkie I'd be on the street shaking an empty coffee cup with some change in it xD 

:roflmao:Id have already spent the change...too...:$