• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2019 at 12:11 AM, DocHoppus182 said:

I try not to double post, but I will, just this once.

74A2C392-4C52-4555-80ED-5AB730C69361.jpeg

This issue is worth a triple postπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ‘β€οΈπŸ†πŸ†β€ΌοΈOr even moreπŸŽΆπŸ˜πŸ†’πŸ†’

18 minutes ago, Bird said:

Hey @PunisherPunisherPunisher, I got a limited series 1 as well. He has a few more and the whole limited series too but they are expensive so I only got one so far! (newsstand!)

Congrats on the haul, amazing what is still out there in the wild, I need a holiday to the east coast of AmericaΒ 

Growing up I never paid much attention to newsstand additions, oh boy I'm regretting that nowΒ xD

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

Congrats what’s the story?

no real story. I quit my hateful job 2 weeks ago and am studying for a license now with some firm offers for when I pass the license test. (I had an offer in Hawai'i at an Air Force base for solid pay but wifey and I are not ready for that move. Yet! We plan on moving there in a decade when we retire though.)Β  So while I was burning up time before quitting I was hitting every shop in the area and found a store that does not sell new comics so I never heard of it before. Well, I have been there once a week ever since and have been spending all my $ from sales there. I buy in volume to get a decent discount and flip some of it on ebay and facebook so pay for more. Those are SOME of the good ones, looking at it as I answered this post makes me feel good. They have a FF12 but I think it is overgraded at 7.0 so I may not be able to get that one. He also has trouble pricing a nice Cap 100 with Jack Kirby's sig on the first page. So yesterday I went and traded 11 slabs at 85% gpa and some cash for a few of those above, the others I had purchased last week.

Β 

They just got in a slew of Action Comics as well but I have always been a Marvel guy. Even so I will research them and maybe get a few. I had a sales thread 2 weeks ago in G/S/B with a bunch of the DC issues I picked up there and early Bronze Marvels as well. I am looking at some nice Tales to Astonish now and am going back at the end of next week.