• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,023 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:

Picked these up. Wasn't planning on buying anything this month but felt these were priced right.

IM30_96.jpg

IM049.jpg

Always loved the #49, one of my favorite picture frames!

Dell'Otto -Virgin Variant Punisher #2-- What a sweet cover, however hate how all the inside scratches and smudges from the CGC holder show up just as bad in hand as the scan.

Punisher (2018) #02_Variant Dell'Otto Virgin.jpg

Edited by nepatkm

14 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

It's a common multi-cover book and is still very cool! 

Yes due to having so many double cover copies on GPA I was able to negotiate what I think is a very fair price

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

I love how it says Error edition on the Slab title!

LOL thanks, and thanks for getting me the raw copy in secret Santa to send in as well ^^

I should have put it in the description when I posted as well, due to not being able to see it on the phone without zooming lol

I checked the raw you sent me and it seemed NM + for sure  :foryou: compared to this copy, I see no reason why the raw wouldn't hit 9.8 as well

Looking to get them back mid Feb 

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

LOL thanks, and thanks for getting me the raw copy in secret Santa to send in as well ^^

I should have put it in the description when I posted as well, due to not being able to see it on the phone without zooming lol

I checked the raw you sent me and it seemed NM + for sure  :foryou: compared to this copy, I see no reason why the raw wouldn't hit 9.8 as well

Looking to get them back mid Feb 

You are welcome!  I remember finding 2 copies at my LCS and was so excited!  Anyway, That would be awesome if it hits 9.8.  But CGC can be so random at times lol.