• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,026 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, tv horror said:

Now you have to get all the Marvel Team-up's that led up to number 1 of Web. Great run and congradulations.(thumbsu 

Thank you.

Hadn't thought about Marvel Team-Ups.  I think my next goal is to get my complete run of Marvel GI Joe.  I had it at one point, but sold it (seller's remorse big time).  Then I may move on to Spectacular Spider-Man.

4 hours ago, comics4all said:

That would drive me crazy with those stamps on the cover!

I don't know I kind of like the stamps in a sort of art form kind of way. Uh oh I better not say "art form" it might get the thread locked? No there's something appealing that catches the eye, I like it and it's an iconic cover as well. 

2 hours ago, Key Largo Comics said:

Recent pickups:

It's always nice to see a mixed bag of comics that's not the same old NM98 or such, as for those Tales of the zombie they always had such great covers. Do you know who did them, I remember reading the originals and of course the Essential volume fantastic memories.  I know Oakman would like seeing them, it's a strange thing with collectors we may have our own copies however we can still be impressed at what others have in their collections.(thumbsu

On 2/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, tv horror said:

You've some great stories to look forward too, I need AF15 Amazing 1,2 for a full run of all his titles to present except Spidey super stories that's my next target.:bigsmile:

First appearance of the Mad Stamper might catch fire soon:flipbait: