• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

Hereโ€™s my recent books via InStockTrades.com

9EC6F46B-9FB6-47CF-8B9A-F7B924BABAF7.thumb.jpeg.1c0a0e389064fb2aa1d12d14ade61e1c.jpeg

Very excited to read Promethea. I was tempted to splurge on the Absolute formats but held back after this Deluxe edition was solicited.ย 

Spidergeddon is fun. I donโ€™t read a lot of Spidey so I was a little overwhelmed with all the different Spideys but enjoyed it for the most part and intend to read more about these characters.

Ninja-K by Christos Gage has been thoroughly entertaining and this series was my introduction to the character. If youโ€™re not inspired to jump up and do some silly ninja moves after reading this youโ€™re kinda lameย lol.

Some books I bought at Fantasticon in Toledo this weekend.ย 

They are all very nice looking in person.ย 

(I might add, I thought all the vendors at the show were very personable, and that it was a pleasant experience dealing with / interacting with them.)

ย 

20190311_043749-1.jpg

20190311_043810-1.jpg

20190311_043725-1.jpg