• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

"I'm the best there is at what I do... but what I do best isn't very nice." "Snikt!"

-Claremont quote

Just glad to have finally crossed a David Finch sketch off my list :banana:

20190329_145321.jpg

Very Nice @ADAMANTIUM!  However did Claremont really need to sign over the sketch? (shrug)

Edited by nepatkm

2 minutes ago, nepatkm said:

In my collection this week...

lol I was reminded on the radio this past week that a "Barracuda" was a "fish", lol I guess I knew that, but for a minute I thought that it was some type of leopard doh! 

Your's look great :) Congrats! :foryou: 

lol and Thanks @ADAMANTIUM -The Punisher and Barracuda had some epic violent, and very bloody battles.

I’m really hoping that Barracuda finds his way into the new Punisher series sometime.  ( Which I am really enjoying btw (thumbsu

1 hour ago, nepatkm said:

lol and Thanks @ADAMANTIUM -The Punisher and Barracuda had some epic violent, and very bloody battles.

I’m really hoping that Barracuda finds his way into the new Punisher series sometime.  ( Which I am really enjoying btw (thumbsu

...but isn't it cancelled?

40 minutes ago, Skylath said:

...but isn't it cancelled?

No, not the Punisher comic. Issue #10 will be released on Wednesday  4/3/2019  — And I’m looking forward to reading it. 💀

D478E676-CA49-4AA9-99D3-D12C3D2C0437.jpeg.f43422676c533c05802bbf39ed999cf8.jpeg

—Although The Netflix series was cancelled after the second season if that’s what you are referring to @Skylath :sorry:

Edited by nepatkm