• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Shinwar said:

:banana: It IS Bananas!! In a good way right? On a side note, I haven't watched in a minute due to timing of seeing your posts, BUT your lighting this time was CrAzY good bananas too! Could see the comics better :foryou: 

18 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:banana: It IS Bananas!! In a good way right? On a side note, I haven't watched in a minute due to timing of seeing your posts, BUT your lighting this time was CrAzY good bananas too! Could see the comics better :foryou: 

thanks man yeah always trying to improve

On 4/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, deadleg said:

Found a new shop on the way home from work Friday evening. Definitely hyped on the price I payed for the X-Men 129! 

19FCCA8C-3B52-4282-9909-DE4B218C8129.jpeg

I love that Superman/Batman #26 issue and how all the creators collaborated on it for Sam.  I didn't realize there was a variant with just Robin.

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

This week in my no-picture TPB collection update lol:

• Superman: The Golden Age Vol. 2
  • Superman: The Golden Age Vol. 3
  • Superman: The Golden Age Vol. 4

I have my eye on a good haul for next week, though...

When are you ever gonna read THOSE?! lol 

1 minute ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

When are you ever gonna read THOSE?! lol 

I have so much s^&* to read...

I'd rather that a ton of stuff that I haven't read yet, able to look forward to, than having to re-read the same ol' stuff though.

That was the problem when I was buying single issues - not enough material for the money.

56 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I have so much s^&* to read...

I'd rather that a ton of stuff that I haven't read yet, able to look forward to, than having to re-read the same ol' stuff though.

That was the problem when I was buying single issues - not enough material for the money.

You will want to jump off a bridge after trying to read golden age superman 

23 minutes ago, Pirate said:

You will want to jump off a bridge after trying to read golden age superman 

Oh brother, you ain't kidding. I love Batman, but making it through a re-read of the GA Batman omnibuses is a bit of a chore. 

I love the GA characters, covers, and history, but aside from Eisner's Spirit and Jack Cole's Plastic Man, most of the GA hero books are a snooze. I can flip through and admire the art and cultural impact, but to READ them, cover to cover? Zzzzzzz.