• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,024 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:whee:CONGRATS!

Would love to know the whole List? The "last?" :whatthe:

Well, it all started with the smaller numbers ones and first appearances; Silver Surfer, Sub-Mariner, Iron Man. ASM 129, 55, etc. Then it graduated to some slightly higher number ones, X-men 1, Avengers 1, etc. From there first appearance Thor, Iron Man. Then this and AF 15. Mostly all lower grades, but still, happy to have them!

6 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Well, it all started with the smaller numbers ones and first appearances; Silver Surfer, Sub-Mariner, Iron Man. ASM 129, 55, etc. Then it graduated to some slightly higher number ones, X-men 1, Avengers 1, etc. From there first appearance Thor, Iron Man. Then this and AF 15. Mostly all lower grades, but still, happy to have them!

I'm on the same road, I I feel you!

Congrats again!

I got paid today! You should know what that means... My TPB collection expands:

• Detective Comics Rebirth Vol. 4: Deus Ex Machina
  • Detective Comics Rebirth Vol. 5: Lonely Place of Living
  • Batman Rebirth Vol. 1: I Am Gotham
  • Batman Rebirth Vol. 2: I Am Suicide
  • Batman Rebirth Vol. 3: I Am Bane
  • Batman Rebirth Vol. 4: The War of Jokes and Riddles
  • Batman Rebirth Vol. 5: Rules of Engagement
  • Action Comics Rebirth Vol. 1: Path of Doom
  • Action Comics Rebirth Vol. 2: Welcome to the Planet
  • Action Comics Rebirth Vol. 3: Men of Steel
  • Action Comics Rebirth Vol. 4: The New World
  • Action Comics Rebirth Vol. 5: Booster Shot
  • Superman Rebirth Vol. 1: Son of Superman
  • Superman Rebirth Vol. 2: Trials of the Super Son
  • Superman Rebirth Vol. 3: Multiplicity
  • Superman Rebirth Vol. 4: Black Dawn
  • Superman Rebirth Vol. 5: Hopes and Fears
  • Wonder Woman: The Golden Age Vol. 1
  • Wonder Woman: The Golden Age Vol. 2
  • Green Lantern: The Silver Age Vol. 1
  • The Flash: The Silver Age Vol. 1
  • Swamp Thing: The Bronze Age Vol. 1

@F For Fake Looks like you did pretty well bud!  

I arrived shortly before 9 and went in.  It did seem slightly light on dealers this year compared to previous years.  Plenty of keys and bargain boxes I thought.  

All sorts of GA, SA and BA.  Not too much Timely hero, as the better issues were bought up during setup I was told.  I didn’t walk away with too much, just a measly FF 12.  All in all, not too bad.  It was fun seeing folks I don’t run into that often.

3 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@F For Fake Looks like you did pretty well bud!  

I arrived shortly before 9 and went in.  It did seem slightly light on dealers this year compared to previous years.  Plenty of keys and bargain boxes I thought.  

All sorts of GA, SA and BA.  Not too much Timely hero, as the better issues were bought up during setup I was told.  I didn’t walk away with too much, just a measly FF 12.  All in all, not too bad.  It was fun seeing folks I don’t run into that often.

Thanks man! Yeah, I hadn't been for a couple of years so I wasn't sure if it was just my faulty memory or if it was really down a bit, but there was still plenty to keep me busy. The GSX1 was the only "big" book I picked up, everything else was strictly bargain scrounging, But I still had a lot of fun. I didn't see much Timely but I know that a lot of stuff moved early. A couple of guys from here were set up and told me that one guy walked in at early bird opening and bought the whole top row of their wall books, which I think was mostly Whiz and Pep stuff. So I think money was flying for sure. Glad you had a good time, I'm sure I'll run into you one of these years!

Too much money!$$$$$

Though I got Rai 0 matte for $200.00 cds

I also got uncanny x men 166 first Carol danvers as binary

I heard that Brie is signed to 6 movies so hopefully professor x turns her into binary,though I think she was pretty powerful in recent flicks.20190428_151418.thumb.jpg.982c4d9ac35167932eccff099680bafa.jpg

20190428_121819.jpg