• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, billbrown7080 said:

Finally just said screw it and decided to do what I've been wanted to do for years and Went with The J-Channel.

After putting all the Keys up with The pictures frames I found, It finally motivated me just to do it right.

Not even close to being done yet, But heres the progress so far...

I'm thinking about making 2 full DC walls and 2 Full Marvel Walls,Got a half of a DC wall done so far

Also worth noting The Books are almost certainly going to change, I just put up so DC to see how they would look, Once I get the Full wall done then I'll decide the finally order and probably replace some issues with bigger keys

20190615_054247.jpg

20190615_054256.jpg

20190615_054335.jpg

20190615_054356.jpg

No CGC?

Nope. I havent hung my first print yet...I'm think about Hanging with a Picture frame Above the rest...

The one in the pictures is a 3rd Print a found about 3 months ago...

I got real lucky, I was going through a box a found 2 copies of TMNT #1(3rd Prints) and 2 Copies of TMNT #4(1st Prints) and Multiple copies of 5 through 8.

I did however Trade The Duplicate copies of #1 and #4 for another Key issues I was missing

1 hour ago, billbrown7080 said:

20190616_205254.jpg

Love the DC wall, especially that bottom row with Spectre, Hawkman and Atom. I would highly recommend picking up copies of B&B/SC 34 for Hawkman and The Atom's first app respectively. 

And if you need more room, just chuck the Marvel wall. No one cares about SA Marvel anyway.

But seriously some awesome books, always love seeing people having these awesome SA DC keys.

4 hours ago, Steelrain41 said:

Is there a key you don't own lol. Truly impressive.

Thank you so much for the compliment...

I was incredibly lucky to inherit A massive 175 box collection that were 85% silver age and bronze Marvel and DC . and again LUCKILY Damn near all the Major Keys were there

I've always wanted to hang my keys on the walls like this but for whatever reason I never got around to it.

The Problem I'm having now is, I'm flat out of room...I've probably only hung about 40% of what I want to hang and I'm not going to be able to hang any of My Duplicates of Keys.

But Im very happy with the way its turning out....I should finish tonight, Only got enough room for 2 more rows...

@billbrown7080 Not that it looks "too" out of place, but it could be the one's that you can alternate on the top row....

Meaning those are current, and I assume your still buying books so tomorrow there might be something else :foryou: 

I like it. Personally, current books and artwork does little for me but if you like those covers, I think it is nice. I also second the idea of switching it up.

I have ikea picture fram ledges in my basement. They fit about 24 comics (6 per ledge) so I switch mine out as often as I like.