• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Picked these up on the last day of Supanova in Sydney 

i keep meaning to pick up a copy of this the cloak and dagger book, congrats on your books! :whee: 

i'm glad that you had fun ^^  next time hopefully you have time for pics lol of the con...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

i keep meaning to pick up a copy of this, congrats on your books! :whee: 

i'm glad that you had fun ^^  next time hopefully you have time for pics lol of the con...

I ending up helping my mate in his shop for the first day so I hardly had time lol but Sunday I took a few pics and bumped in to a few big collectors from America 

1 minute ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

I ending up helping my mate in his shop for the first day so I hardly had time lol but Sunday I took a few pics and bumped in to a few big collectors from America 

did most of your books sell? what you were saving up for maybe a trade would be better, rather than only some books selling....

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

did most of your books sell? what you were saving up for maybe a trade would be better, rather than only some books selling....

I sold 4 out of 14, most people didn't  buy slabs, but mine were the cheapest there, figures lol

Made a few dollars so can't complain 

Will buy the books I want in September after my holiday :bigsmile:

1 hour ago, JTD said:

If only that was a first print...$$$$$

I was going to buy the first print, but when I saw they were re-releasing it I didn't see the point. I'm missing the second volume, but I'm going to wait and see if they do a reprint of that one as well. 

1 hour ago, Kon_Jelly said:

I was going to buy the first print, but when I saw they were re-releasing it I didn't see the point. I'm missing the second volume, but I'm going to wait and see if they do a reprint of that one as well. 

That's the Omni, right? I need to pick up the new printing, this is the fourth, I believe. I had the ENORMOUS first printing back when it came out, sold it when it went OOP. Never picked up 2 or 3, now they're getting pricey.