• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,024 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2019 at 11:51 AM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

:cloud9: 

They are reprinting Absolute Death sometime this year I think, so if you follow Instocktrades or the like you can nab it for around $50 when it comes out. I still haven’t got one either, or Overture. 

Ooh, good call, I need to get Overture as well.

On 7/31/2019 at 1:35 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Having not read it I’m not exactly sure, but I’d say it would be a must own if you’re a Sandman fan. 

You don't have to really need to read the Death minis for any sort of continuity purposes, but if you like Sandman at all, you'll definitely want to, as they're very charming stories, and Death is such a delightful character. So, not essential to understanding the story of Sandman, but essential all the same!

10 hours ago, Ron C. said:

This is one of the highlights of my collection.... The original cover of Mr. and Mrs. X  #1  (KRS Comics) by Mike Mayhew plus the painted preliminary cover and the only 9.8 Blue on the CGC Registry. Apparently, most of the books were damaged on delivery.....which is a shame since this is such a great cover.

Mr and Mrs X #1 Cover Mike Mayhew.jpg

Mayhew sketch.jpg

Mr and Mrs X #1 Mayhew 98.jpg

Awesome @Ron C.  cool how the doors in the pic open a different way in the prelim.....

Cool Piece!

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

After 30+ years of wanting this, I've finally procured one of the hardest Byrne items to get :cloud9:

And yes, once the magazine bags and boards I've ordered have arrived I will be cracking this out to enjoy.

IMG_5559.thumb.jpg.ebe9bda50582bc570ab8483fbbf39d0f.jpg

Awesome!