• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I collect Fireside books.  I have most of the soft cover editions.  This is my first hardcover. 

1DAE3C3F-14E5-46FB-AC66-9B6EA394E292.jpeg

Wow thats a hell of a piece! I have a friend that'll love to have this. If you don't mind me asking where did you find it? I dont know how much value it has but do you intend on opening it up or leaving it alone? 

Edit: nevermind I saw its available at five below 

Edited by MGsimba77

14 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Wow thats a hell of a piece! I have a friend that'll love to have this. If you don't mind me asking where did you find it? I dont know how much value it has but do you intend on opening it up or leaving it alone? 

Edit: nevermind I saw its available at five below 

If they have first print hard covers, I’d buy every copy they have.  In my experience, hard covers are a lot harder to find than the softcover counterpart.  This particular book has also been reprinted a ton.  I’m assuming those are the copies five below has.

Also, it’s just in a magazines bag.  I took it out to verify that it was a first printing.

Edited by DocHoppus182
Forgot a thought.