• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Tracked down this really awesome book, Chroma: The Art of Alex Schomburg.  It’s signed by Schomburg and the writer of the book Jon Gustafson.  Pretty darn cool!

FB3E5D34-9A7D-4A74-951A-3E5ACC3FFA4A.jpeg

17B6C05A-2C4E-4F55-9A8F-535313530EBC.jpeg

11837571-9732-4818-82DD-BC72C41974CA.jpeg

Nice book HocDoctopus😃

11 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Why is this a hot book? I guess I'm not up on my speculating.....

i had to research too, but i believe it is the first hulkbuster armor and with the dark cover, it might be difficult in high grade.. :wishluck: i think lol 

On 8/15/2019 at 9:51 PM, comics4all said:

Why is this a hot book? I guess I'm not up on my speculating.....

I kinda go back and forth on how I feel about the term “speculator” or “speculating” because of the sometimes negative connotation.  I can say one thing, it wasn’t a speculation purchase because the boat has already moved along for this issue I believe.  I got it because it was cheap and I didn’t have it already.  To be honest, I didn't even know it was a “thing” until about 3 weeks ago when my buddy told me.

4 hours ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I kinda go back and forth on how I feel about the term “speculator” or “speculating” because of the sometimes negative connotation.  I can say one thing, it wasn’t a speculation purchase because the boat has already moved along for this issue I believe.  I got it because it was cheap and I didn’t have it already.  To be honest, I didn't even know it was a “thing” until about 3 weeks ago when my buddy told me.

Speculator is not a dirty word to me my friend! I love finding books like that & flipping them for fast $$$$