• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,963 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, boomtown said:

Picked up a couple of sets of the UK Terrific and Fantastic weekly books. They don't have the free gifts but still, cool stuff I've been interested in for awhile. Barry Windsor Smith did a ton of the posters on the back covers while he was still a teenager living in the UK in 1967/68.

20190817_142752_resized.thumb.jpg.d0bfa80fb43a317b27da73d7e748c6ba.jpg20190817_142717_resized.thumb.jpg.4c5cab5589e2ff79b44ce1da4fee5d1c.jpg

The free gifts are like rocking horse poop. 

14 hours ago, batmiesta said:

The free gifts are like rocking horse poop. 

Tell me about it!I looked into the gift for the Terrific #1 and nuh-uh.I have my Capt.Britain mask with my #1 and that's good enough for me!(Although the boomerang WOULD be sweet)

Funny enough,I got this yesterday at a very good price and sort of goes with the theme.Really would like to get a few of these originals.Fun stories,and all reprinted in B/W on newsprint style paper,Glossy cover gallery in the back.Do you ever see these L Miller annuals around friend?

!!!!!0.jpg.17bdda134493337e01ebfcd0a4995ef7.jpg

44 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Could you get two different looking books if you tried!? :grin:

How times have changed....

Aren't you like 27 years old? (: jk Steve :foryou: