• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2019 at 10:35 PM, porcupine48 said:

I was lucky enough to find a beauty copy here this year.Trying to put the full run together casually.I understand IDW is putting together a trade,but as it is against the wishes of our departed Mr Ditko,I'll wait to read the full run once I have it together.

Nice find, both of you.

At present you’d have to look for the Fantagraphics softcover done in the 80s for a collected edition.

Good to hear that the at times comically insane, ridiculous, extreme Objectivist views of Mr A are being reprinted.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

I'll post better photos tomorrow, but did this comic fall out of its holder?  It seems shifted to the right in the slab?

EDIT:  added bettUntitled.thumb.png.8abc68443de3590cb8e598f5037533ce.pnger photo

CGC sometimes screws up by encapsulating the book closer to one side of the slab. I've had a couple of books come back misaligned but not all the way to one side like that. I don't know but this type of blunder along with NRs are proving the encapsulation process hazardous for CGC

Is it moving around in the slab?

Edited by MGsimba77

7 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

CGC sometimes screws up by encapsulating the book closer to one side of the slab. I've had a couple of books come back misaligned but not all the way to one side like that. I don't know but this type of blunder along with NRs are proving the encapsulation process hazardous for CGC

Is it moving around in the slab?

No, its not moving around.  I actually just bought it off ebay. should I get it returned?

Just now, Ron C. said:

Avengers 195 and 196 Newsstand copies.... both bought by me on release. I finally got around to grading the Taskmaster cameo.

Avengers 195 196.jpg

I know how you feel! I have both raw, mine are no where near 9.8's lol

Congrats!

6 hours ago, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I know the mighty FF faces a future more unsure than ever, from that mighty foe called “no good movie yet”, but that just makes this book available at bargain prices

is it wrong for me to still love it?

7D86973A-49B1-49D4-822F-61EBF1335A0A.png

Great book, and very tough in high grade.