• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,027 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Ladies and Gentlemen; We did it.

Introducing the last of 34 books:

Spawn Origins Deluxe Vol. 1 (Signed/Numbered Edition)

s-l1600.jpg

I did buy the large Spawn digital Humble Bundle; Origins Vols 1 to 20 inclusive, Complete Dark Ages, Resurrection, Hell on Earth, and Satan Saga Wars.

Edited by Ken Aldred

2 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I did buy the large Spawn digital Humble Bundle; Origins Vols 1 to 20 inclusive, Complete Dark Ages, Resurrection, Hell on Earth, and Satan Saga Wars.

Does that exclude issues 9 and 10? The physical TPBs don't have those two. The hardcovers and Deluxe editions do, though.

11 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Does that exclude issues 9 and 10? The physical TPBs don't have those two. The hardcovers and Deluxe editions do, though.

A strange, halfway situation.

Issue 9, first Angela, is in Origins Volume 2, but issue 10 with Cerebus is missing.

Still, not bad getting all that material in a bundle for $25.  Can't complain.  :smile:

And, the more important book is there.

50 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

Oh yeah, I've got that Spawn bundle as well. WHo knows when I'll get around to reading it, I still have stuff stacked up from the Dynamite bundle, the IDW Transformers bundle, etc. Hard to beat those deals.

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Oh yeah, I've got that Spawn bundle as well. WHo knows when I'll get around to reading it, I still have stuff stacked up from the Dynamite bundle, the IDW Transformers bundle, etc. Hard to beat those deals.

It's overwhelming, in a good way.

I have a couple of the Dynamite bundles, a couple of Valiant, and 3 Kodansha Manga bundles which are just huge.

Edited by Ken Aldred