• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

On 10/16/2019 at 6:53 PM, Jaylam said:

Here's some raw books I've been picking up over the past few months.

1524523978_newbooks1.jpg.85613a38171820bd504bb1e567cdf3ae.jpg1209618435_newbook2.jpg.0e17e0eff4d1ab5bffde9f64dd446ba3.jpg145779672_newbooks3.jpg.97a591cb6737d6c8a5406bb3eede238d.jpg1826445107_newbooks4.jpg.36f8f04be116165221d93f9c06f68ea6.jpg

What an excellent selection of books.  Very nice.

16 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Last week,but still very happy to have these obscure sealed stickers from Portugal.I believe they are bronze era,1970's.Have even resisted opening,so far!

I posted already in the foreign comic thread,but hope some folks dig 'em here.Rare Canadian penny for scale.(well,we don't use ore make them anymore!)

kyf4qHj.jpg?2

Even got an off register!

7Oywy22.jpg?1

Those are super cool! I have a few Canadian paper one and two dollar bills ..... do you still use those?? 

4 hours ago, 707comics said:

Those are super cool! I have a few Canadian paper one and two dollar bills ..... do you still use those?? 

Thanks!

I think they may still be legal tender,but the one and two dollar bills went the way of the loonie and twoonie in the mid nineties.I miss the paper money :frown:

loonie-toonie.jpg

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Thanks!

I think they may still be legal tender,but the one and two dollar bills went the way of the loonie and twoonie in the mid nineties.I miss the paper money :frown:

loonie-toonie.jpg

would the coins in the green eggs contest be spendable? lol or at least easily?

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

would the coins in the green eggs contest be spendable? lol or at least easily?

Someone would be glad to take them from you at face value I'm sure,they are a lot more expensive than the denomination.The Superman coin comicdonna generously offered up was a pretty price when I saw them offered at the post office.It was over 100$ 

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Someone would be glad to take them from you at face value I'm sure,they are a lot more expensive than the denomination.The Superman coin comicdonna generously offered up was a pretty price when I saw them offered at the post office.It was over 100$ 

Cool! I was kind of eyeing them (thumbsu

My grandad had a coin collection, I'm not sure if he was ever apart of the boards though :shy:

but I have a few that he gave me :)