• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

I just picked up:

• Detective Comics Vol. 6: Fall of the Batmen
  • Detective Comics Vol. 7: Batman Eternal
  • Detective Comics Vol. 8: On the Outside
  • Detective Comics Vol. 9: Deface the Face
  • Batman Vol. 8: Superheavy
  • Batman Vol. 9: The Tyrant Wing
  • Luthor (Black Label)

Made this score today at a toy/comic show in the area on a deal too good to pass up.

The one on the right does have a nasty little spine tick just below the upper left staple, but is otherwise very nice.  

The one on the left is in great condition, maybe even a 9.8 candidate with a press because of the dreaded poly bag indent on back.  It has been signed by Sara Pichelli with no CoA, so I’m not quite sure what that might do to the resell value if I ever decide to part ways with it.  I have mixed feelings about CBCS authenticating signatures without witnessing them.  Anyway, for now they are probably going to stay in the collection because as far as modern characters go, Miles might be the best long term investment there is, and more importantly, it’s just a beautiful book.  

40C67AB3-6C02-4DB9-ABE2-BCF57C661DD4.jpeg