• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, BabaLament said:

Hello all! Its been a while; I think my last post was from back in September. Its been a while since I've had the opportunity to talk comics.

On the bright side, I succeeded in converting "girlfriend" into "fiancée." :D

Since then, I've managed to exceed expectations, and expand my comic collection. I picked up the Spawn #300 ASM #300 swipes, as well as the Image Mexico reprints. I've been happily picking up Absolute Carnage, and associated tie-in, variants. Very excited for the upcoming Marvel X variants, as the Spider-Man cover will feature Earth X Venom. One of the more inspired Venom designs, IMHO. I also managed to find a set of Spider-Man 2099 connecting cover variants. While I'm not a huge fan of 2099 Venom, the connecting covers look nice on display.

Congrats + I'm sorry for your loss.

17 hours ago, BabaLament said:

Hello all! Its been a while; I think my last post was from back in September. Its been a while since I've had the opportunity to talk comics.

On the bright side, I succeeded in converting "girlfriend" into "fiancée." :D

Since then, I've managed to exceed expectations, and expand my comic collection. I picked up the Spawn #300 ASM #300 swipes, as well as the Image Mexico reprints. I've been happily picking up Absolute Carnage, and associated tie-in, variants. Very excited for the upcoming Marvel X variants, as the Spider-Man cover will feature Earth X Venom. One of the more inspired Venom designs, IMHO. I also managed to find a set of Spider-Man 2099 connecting cover variants. While I'm not a huge fan of 2099 Venom, the connecting covers look nice on display.

Congrats! Glad you've found someone to enjoy life with :)

On 11/21/2019 at 8:40 AM, IbukiLord said:

New comic book day pick ups

gWJq81e.jpg

xqMnFpd.jpg

Nice! 

I slept in and missed the Captain Marvel books. Oh well, guess I'll have to pick them up off Ebay

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Let me know what you think of the new tablet pics? 

New this week, we'll today! ASM #602 $3.99 Newsstand Edition

2019_11_22 4_19 PM Office Lens.jpg

2019_11_22 4_20 PM Office Lens.jpg

Looking great, very HQ..just my opinion, I’d crop out a little bit to show the edges of the case, that’s just my 2c though.. otherwise :applause:@ADAMANTIUM