• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, B2D327 said:
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I've wanted a copy of this, nice looking copy :)

That makes 2 of us. Everytime I’m watching one at auction I end up just missing it

I agree, I'll probably buy already graded, but still, it's hard to find the "right one" in my price range! and by the time I think to check, it's slipped past and sold already :eek: eek!

On 1/12/2020 at 9:31 AM, Steelrain41 said:

A few books I've been looking for for awhile and finally got a good price. I love that Daredevil. Nobody drew Spider-Man like Romita Sr. The Flash and Silver Surfer are pretty low grade but better than no grade.

IMG_20200112_084703943.jpg

I’ve been hunting down that Daredevil myself and always miss out on the ones I tend to watch. Cool pickups

53 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

I’ve been hunting down that Daredevil myself and always miss out on the ones I tend to watch. Cool pickups

I actually found that one on Facebook market for $30 including shipping. I snagged it as quick as I could lol. I went too big on a few other buys recently so I've been trying to keep things cheap.

33 minutes ago, Steelrain41 said:

I actually found that one on Facebook market for $30 including shipping. I snagged it as quick as I could lol. I went too big on a few other buys recently so I've been trying to keep things cheap.

Facebook, blech ....I’m still waiting on replies from the marketplace from over a week ago after 3 different sellers all said they’d get back to me (shrug)

they either didn’t really want to sell the books or were trying to scam. Asking for details probably scared them away

10 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Krismusic:whee:Indeed!

thanks yeah the past few month I have been on a roll... TOS 39 , AF15, ASM 14... was going to take a bit of a break this year and get the AF15 later on in the year but right time, right place and pulled the trigger I am certainly very happy!!! 

On 1/13/2020 at 1:00 PM, B2D327 said:

Facebook, blech ....I’m still waiting on replies from the marketplace from over a week ago after 3 different sellers all said they’d get back to me (shrug)

they either didn’t really want to sell the books or were trying to scam. Asking for details probably scared them away

Hit or miss. You occasionally find a seller who is not delusional. It's a lot of work though. If I see someone with sane prices I usually give them a shout out for being rational even when I'm not interested in the books. Maybe a subtle message to the other sellers who think they can price at 2-3x ebay and nobody will notice.

Edited by the blob