• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,023 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

My hands were disgusting after flipping through 5 long boxes but it was worth it.

ya I always wash my hands right when I get home! lol The used bookstore is right down the street, there really isn't ever anything of "value" there, but it's irresistible it being only 2 blocks away haha 

22 hours ago, B2D327 said:

My next goal is hunting down any of the original Atlas/pre hero stuff they’re reprinted from. Arduous task, I know but I don’t have anything better to do these days

Loved the Atlas books! Enjoy the hunt @B2D327 :cloud9:

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol bare with me

This is now my 3rd copy of this book

Given that even in 9.0, it's still an upgrade for me!

And cost only $331, which is at least $100 cheaper than my other 2 copies hahahaha, I either need to learn to put down the shovel or wave a white flag or something :insane:

I just couldn't pass up the chance to upgrade at such a low cost, but my other 2 copies I may never get my money back, which is fine, with this book not all its value is monetary with me :foryou:

But at 3 copies, even I'm wondering when enough is enough! :sumo: maybe since this copy is a "newsstand will make me feel better, haha

:shy:

2020_01_28 12_24 PM Office Lens.jpg

2020_01_28 12_25 PM Office Lens.jpg

Bravo my friend 🤟! You been busy lately with these books💥💥💥

Way to go!

Newsstands mostly > direct 

13 hours ago, mkkiller said:

Just got this back.

Only 1 on the census

15802587839486396482271748126078.jpg

Wait CGC graded a program guide?