• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
47 47

60,964 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

And part of a very sweet parcel all the way from overseas from my very great mate @Get Marwood & I The seller wanted waaay more shipping than what should have been,so what does Marwood do?Orders it to his house and sends it to me :blush:.I don't know where I got so fortunate to have such wonderful friends-oh yeah,here! :cloud9:I peeled the sticker,guess what was under?

There were some extras,but I haven't got the camera to them yet.

Also an extra special happy birthday Steve.Wish we were on the same continent so I could give ya some bumps and a hug pal

s-l1600.jpg&key=db724bdb6a9be490c89680f2

So,those that saw-my goals for collecting are pretty complete for this year already!And such sweet Charlton candy!

@lizards2 did I show you this yet?My mind's a sieve sometimes

Nope - you've been holding out on my again.  Is there a pence box under the pence sticker?

50 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Nope - you've been holding out on my again.  Is there a pence box under the pence sticker?

Yeah,I've been slacking with the picture taking-too much time on feebay and looking at doity memes lol 

Correct sir,a L Miller 6 under the sticker,but neatly marked out in black.I'll scarf some tacos,wash my hands and get some reshots! :headbang:

I got some sweet DC candy too :whatthe:

Edited by porcupine48

10 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

And part of a very sweet parcel all the way from overseas from my very great mate @Get Marwood & I The seller wanted waaay more shipping than what should have been,so what does Marwood do?Orders it to his house and sends it to me :blush:.I don't know where I got so fortunate to have such wonderful friends-oh yeah,here! :cloud9:I peeled the sticker,guess what was under?

There were some extras,but I haven't got the camera to them yet.

Also an extra special happy birthday Steve.Wish we were on the same continent so I could give ya some bumps and a hug pal

s-l1600.jpg&key=db724bdb6a9be490c89680f2

So,those that saw-my goals for collecting are pretty complete for this year already!And such sweet Charlton candy!

@lizards2 did I show you this yet?My mind's a sieve sometimes

You can't beat a Betsy Pencey Jim. Except maybe with a Cynthia....:cloud9:

139856093_CynthiaDoyleNurseinLove69(Vol.2)April1963(9d).thumb.jpg.63b61460120c9da13a1386af9cda3487.jpg

10 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

You can't beat a Betsy Pencey Jim. Except maybe with a Cynthia....:cloud9:

139856093_CynthiaDoyleNurseinLove69(Vol.2)April1963(9d).thumb.jpg.63b61460120c9da13a1386af9cda3487.jpg

Looks like a sordid read!I think that's a newsie to me Steve,gunna keep my eye meats peeled at the next local.

1 hour ago, dupont2005 said:

22955EB9-4DDD-4A0C-83E8-F061BF1F92E6.jpeg

This looks interesting

40 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Looks like a sordid read!I think that's a newsie to me Steve,gunna keep my eye meats peeled at the next local.

This looks interesting

If you like Johnny Ryan or maybe even early Peter Bagge you’ll like it. Loser stoner comedy. Hard to find self published stuff. Seems like you have to call in sick the day he releases a new book to get it. I missed this one but luckily a Fantagraphics book store employee agreed to mail me one. In the past they’ve refused to mail their store exclusive stuff

2 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

If you like Johnny Ryan or maybe even early Peter Bagge you’ll like it. Loser stoner comedy. Hard to find self published stuff. Seems like you have to call in sick the day he releases a new book to get it. I missed this one but luckily a Fantagraphics book store employee agreed to mail me one. In the past they’ve refused to mail their store exclusive stuff

Glad you got it! I love this modern 'underground' stuff,have found some things I quite enjoy from your posts,tastes.Cheers!

10 minutes ago, Kevin.J said:

Okay, just for you bro

Breaks my heart to think of the comics ruined to make this little book though :(

Complete.thumb.png.4a7a0d10091bfd862233cd95cdc50023.png

So Cool! But ya shame about the comics lol