• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shinwar said:

Congrats on the books! I especially liked the TMNT cover you chose, I saw one of the covers was a acdc highway to hell homage, the cover you got with their masks off looked more fun and in good spirits! I was tempted to get the jenika but down the line maybe...

Congrats on the support your LCS book, I hadn't heard about it, rest assured to do my part on that  :)

hope the game doesnt get postponed again :tink:

8 minutes ago, F For Fake said:
58 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

That’s a good looking book.

Agreed. There are some gorgeous books floating around in 9.4 cases that never get the time of day from collectors because of the number on the label. Not complaining, means more cheap books for me!

Thanks guys! I actually got it from Bob storms and the thread with the spin a wheel!

I recently gave my raw to @Crops068 at a Roy Thomas signing here locally, and crops supplied a avengers #66 1st app of ADAMANTIUM for me to get signed by Roy, there is a thread floating around here somewhere lol

But I'm rambling, after taking pics, I noticed something, the case was accidentally cracked in shipping, a peg snapped on the older case. Bless @blazingbob for being gracious to let me reholder, because I agree this copy is a keeper  :)

the package was packed well, so it must have just been fragile.....

so anyway lol I'm long winded today, but :foryou:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

13 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Agreed. There are some gorgeous books floating around in 9.4 cases that never get the time of day from collectors because of the number on the label. Not complaining, means more cheap books for me!

I agree.  That’s a beauty.  I’d take that book all day.

On 6/24/2020 at 10:24 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Congrats on the books! I especially liked the TMNT cover you chose, I saw one of the covers was a acdc highway to hell homage, the cover you got with their masks off looked more fun and in good spirits! I was tempted to get the jenika but down the line maybe...

Congrats on the support your LCS book, I hadn't heard about it, rest assured to do my part on that  :)

hope the game doesnt get postponed again :tink:

Thanks dude!