• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,023 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I did a lot more buying over the past 30 days than usual... more than the rest of the year combined I think.   
Only one thing is not here yet and that is because I am waiting for the commission part to be done. I bought a 19" by 13" print of a vintage Bloom County cartoon from Berkely Breathed directly with remarque sketch of Opus.  It had to be personalized so mine will say, "For Andrew."  It should be here in about four more weeks. 

And... here we go... there will no rhyme or reason to this... 

In honor of Greggy.

Vintage+Monday+#1-STORE+PIC.jpg

00127220865000112128827003.jpg

00488462385000112130091002.jpg

Happy to see a fellow Fawcett fan! Also, that Die Gretchen cover is super sweet!

11 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Happy to see a fellow Fawcett fan! Also, that Die Gretchen cover is super sweet!

Thanks !

I like picking up the WWII Captain Marvel and Whiz covers as well as a few others... 

3 minutes ago, djpinkpanther67 said:

Nice! For the Thanos set?

I'll add it now :) edit: Thanks for reminding me @djpinkpanther67 I kind of forgot that I had that set up, was able to add my Warlock 10 as well :) I was wondering why I was having to add an Iron Man set, complete gaff that this was my first ever Iron Man Slab lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM