• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,026 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

After all.

You can do what you want.

even if I dont want to do what I want I can do that too!!

13 hours ago, Qalyar said:

That's the softcover reprint of the 2012 Deluxe hardcover, yes? If so, great book. The Black Orchid miniseries is criminally overlooked; IGN's pull quote is exactly correct.

Yes. It's one of the Black Label TPB reprints. I haven't read it before, so I'm looking forward to it!

On 8/24/2020 at 5:29 PM, Buzzetta said:

So Kav did something pretty cool for me knowing my reluctance to ever reaching out to an artist.  Apparently Kav has a pretty good relationship with Jeffery Brown illustrator of a couple of well known Star Wars books that focus on Darth Vader raising his kids.  Kav knew I liked his art and had recently bid on a piece losing out in last month's comiclink.  Like I said, I don't do things like that.  So Kav wrote to him telling him my love of Star Wars and my disdain of the NYC Subway. lol He sent this to Kav to send to me. lol 

The caption is in regard to the book I post around here once in awhile, "No one listens to Andrew."

Thanks again @kav That was very nice of you. 

Jeffrey Brown Subway Fett.jpg

Ps Buzz he has done more than couple Star Wars books!

Screenshot 2020-08-26 at 12.08.58 AM.png