• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
49 49

61,044 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Wees 2e said:

You guys know Irv Forbush isn't a real person, right? I couldn't tell if you guys were joking or not.

844561.jpg

Are you sure he's not real?! He seems to have signed that book. lol 

But seriously maybe it was the editor in chief whom im guessing is being spoofed as Irv Forbush (Referee) or even Stan Lee himself who signed  it like that in keeping with the credit joke.  Don't know but fun to hypothesize. :)

@nepatkm cool slabs! That #6 cosplay has a bit of Jason stathom going on  :)

But the skull on #1 from 2016 makes that cosplay look like he got it right!

Nothing like Punisher Books with a Parental Advisory! :headbang:

Glad you got a vacation most importantly! ^^

1 hour ago, DocHoppus182 said:

BCBB1D98-13B0-4F44-BC2C-7DE25983F30D.jpeg

Nice copy! Looks pretty white. And I totally dig the stamp on the cover. Doesn't ugly up the book or get in the way of the image, and gives it a bit of an air of history. Great pick up!

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Nice copy! Looks pretty white. And I totally dig the stamp on the cover. Doesn't ugly up the book or get in the way of the image, and gives it a bit of an air of history. Great pick up!

Thank you!  It is very bright.  Downside is the very thin strip of tape going down the spine and the detached CF.  Other than that, she’s a 9.8!